Resumes are accepted through our Human Resources office.
Individuals submitting resumes in response to job openings are not considered applicants for employment until they have been invited to complete and have submitted an application.
Instructions will be given to the applicants to complete an application once they have been invited for the actual interview.
We are seeking a part-time Instructors for the Instrumentation program. An instructor to provide instruction on Instrumentation principles, or instruction in digital control systems and PLCs, and other areas. Ideal candidates are patient, passionate and well-versed in their discipline and have a strong desire to contribute to the mentoring and training our next generation of professionals. To instruct in digital controls and/or PLC systems, candidate must have a working knowledge of same. To instruct in Instrumentation Principles, candidate must have field experience with working knowledge of controls, pressure, level, temperature and hydraulic systems.
All candidates must have documented minimum of four (4) years of field experience and be able to produce certifications or documented formalized training. Send resume, stop by and visit our campus, or call 225-752-4233, extension 210 ask for Teresa Mayeux.
Information Technology Department seeks a full-time Manager / Lead Instructor for the Information Technology program.
• Provide programmatic support to faculty and students
• Classroom instruction as well as departmental supervision
• Possess working knowledge of networking concepts, use of tools for lab courses, familiar with Microsoft Technologies,
• Cisco products, Linux, and virtualization technologies a plus
• Minimum Associate Degree
• Documented minimum of four (4) years experience
• Industry related certifications
• Supervisory experience is desired
Ideal candidates are patient, passionate and well-versed in their discipline and have a strong desire to contribute to the mentoring of faculty and training our next generation of professionals. Must be willing to work nights and special events as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
• computer information technology: 4 years
Please send resumes to email@example.com